The kind person, Doris, at http://www.thegeeksimple.com/ nominated me for a Liebster Award! Thank you very much! The Award is about promoting those blogs floating at the end of the Internet universe…so here we go! Here are the rules:
- Answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you
- Nominate other blogs (up to 11) and give them 11 questions to answer
(And read the rules properly…I started answering the questions Doris was asked instead of the questions Doris asked me…)
- If you could wake up and find yourself in a movie, which would it be? Hmmmm.maybe Blade Runner? Although it’s a dystopia, there is so much richness among the bleakness…or maybe Tron: Legacy. The visuals are outstanding, and I may come closer to understanding the film itself!
- If you could only listen to one movie soundtrack for the rest of your days, which would it be? Guardians of the Galaxy! I’m listening to it right now…
- Which character from your favourite book/TV show/movie would you most want to share a pint with? James Ballard from the book/movie ‘Crash.’ The conversation during the pint would be disturbing and memorable!
- Are there any classic/favourite movies that you would like to see reimagined/re-makes of? No! Remakes are poison to me…!
- Who is your favourite director? Tough one…I’d say David Cronenberg. Reeling off his films from the 1980s is like reeling off a list of my favourite films!
- If you could re-write a plot for any of your favourite TV characters, who would be rewritten and why? Fitz and Simmons from ‘Agents of SHIELD.’ Their ‘will they/won’t they’ fizzled out and has dragged on for ages. The beginning of Series 2 would have been the most apt point for them to get together.
- Are there any superheroes you’d love to see represented in a movie/TV show? No, I think we are quickly reaching super-hero saturation in TV/movies (if we haven’t already!).
- If you could be a superhero for the day, who would you be and why? Spider-Man! I’ve always loved Spider-Man ever since I was a kid, watching the cartoon series.
- If you could be a supervillain for the day, who would you be and why? The Joker…there is no other supervillain to match him!
- What movies are you looking forward to this year? Suicide Squad, Story of Your Life (Denis Villeneuve) and Doctor Strange!
- If you could only recommend three movies/TV shows/books what would they be? Stephen King’s IT (the book!), The X Files, and Gladiator
https://cinesolace.wordpress.com/ Russel Olaf will guide you through a great variety of film genres reviewed in this website!
https://pageturnersinc.wordpress.com/ Books, MMOs/MMORPGS, and occasional thoughts from Clay, ‘an older gent’ (his words not mine!)
https://popcornandfilm.wordpress.com/ Renate gives her welcome and lucid reviews of films…and she’s jsut completed a Star Wars marathon!
https://primesix.wordpress.com/ Prime Six gives his thoughts on movies, games, tech and other topics that pop into his head!
https://le0pard13.com/ He was “Born in the 50s, grew up in the 60s, buthe survived the 70s.” Read his blog for a bit of everything!
https://cinematiccoffee.com/ John Charet is an incredibly knowledgeable guy in the area of film…look at his Top 10 Films of Directors blog! You’ll have lots of films to watch after that!
- If you could play an character in any movie, who would it be?
- Favourite ice cream?
- What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
- Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo or PC?
- If you had the choice, would you have the power of telekinesis or telepathy?
- What do you hope to achieve by the end of this year?
- What is the most romantic thing that has ever happened to you?
- Which actor/actress would you invite to dinner for one night?
- Have you ever walked out of the cinema? If so, what film was it?
- Favourite book?
- A night in by yourself: what do you do?
Thanks again to Doris!