Thank you very much to https://thefilm.blog/ for the Nomination!
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma, so I’ll let her explain it:
“The “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion”.
Put the award logo/image on your blog
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me
1. I proposed to my fiancee on top of the Eiffel Tower…now I never have to do anything romantic for the rest of our lives!
2. I once played Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic for 12 hours straight. I finished work at 5 p.m, and switched it off at 5 a.m. to go to work…
3. I’d love to be a booker for a wrestling organization.
The Film Blog’s Questions
1. Is there a remake/reboot of a film that you wish you could erase from history?
Is 99% a decent answer? A totally wasted remake was that of Total Recall. That’s the first one that springs to mind. Or any 80s horror film that has been remade!
2. If you could put any director and any actor together from any time in history for one film, who would they be?
Steven Spielberg and James Stewart. Think they would have made an absolute dream team.
3. What was your favourite film of 1987?
It’s a toss up between ‘Robocop’ and ‘Empire of the Sun.’ I’ll choose Robocop as that’s my go-to film if I’m drunk.
4. Why do you write about film, or anything really?
Just to release my inner thoughts! Hope to have my own film blog that I can run as a business one day…
5. Which film should win Best Picture at the Oscars this weekend?
Out of the ten choices, I’ve only seen ‘Hell or High Water,’ ‘Arrival’ and ‘La La Land.’ I’d have to pick ‘Arrival.’ One of the best science fiction films of recent memory.
1. Where do you see youself in five years?
2. What is you favourite comedy (film-wise) of all time?
3. Friends or Seinfeld?
4. Do you love or hate your current job?
5. Where do you prefer to sit in the cinema?
Once again, thanks to https://thefilm.blog/ for the nomination!